ވިކިޕީޑިއާ:Requests for adminship
This page holds nomination for Adminship and Bureaucrat Status in Dhivehi Wikipedia. This is to gain approval of the community. Before requesting for the status, please know more about Administrators or Beureaucrat status.
އެޑްމިނިސްޓްރޭޓަރުންނަކީ ކޮންބައެއް؟[އުނިއިތުރު ގެންނަވާ]
އެޑްމިނިސްޓްރޭޓަރުންނަކީ އެހެނިހެން މެމްބަރުންނާއި އެއްފަދައިން މި ވިކިޕީޑިޔާގައި މަޒްމޫނުތައް ލިޔެ، އިނގިރޭސި މަޒްމޫނުތައް ދިވެހި ބަހަށް ތަރުޖަމާކޮށް ޝާއި ކުރާ މެމްބަރުންނެވެ. އެހެންނަމަވެސް އާދައިގެ މެމްބަރުންނާއި ޚިލާފަށް ސަފްހާތަކަށް އެއްވެސް ބަދަލެއް ނުވަތަ އުނިއިތުރެއް ނުގެނެވޭފަދަ ގޮތަކަށް ސަފްހާތައް ދިފާއު ކޮށް، ބައެއް ސަފްހާތައް ފޮހެލުމުގެ ބާރު ލިބިގެންވެއެވެ. އަދި ވިކިޕީޑިޔާގެ ޤަވާއިދުތަކާއި ޚިލާފަށް މަޒްމޫނުތަކަށް ގެއްލުންދީ ހަލާކު ކޮށް ހަދާ މެމްބަރުން ނުވަތަ އައި.ޕީ.އެޑްރެސްތައް ވެސް އެޑްމިނިސްޓްރޭޓަރަކަށް ބްލޮކް ކޮށްލެވޭނެއެވެ.
About RfA[އުނިއިތުރު ގެންނަވާ]
The community grants administrator status to trusted users, so nominees should have been on Wikipedia long enough for people to determine whether they are trustworthy. Administrators are held to high standards of conduct because other editors often turn to them for help and advice.
- Nomination standards
- There are no official prerequisites for adminship, other than having an account and having a basic level of trust from other editors. The community looks for a variety of things in candidates, and everybody has their own opinion on this; for examples of what the community is looking for, look at some successful requests and some unsuccessful ones.
- Decision process
- Any user may nominate another user with an account. Self-nominations are permitted. If you are unsure about nominating yourself for adminship, you may wish to consult admin coaching first, so as to get an idea of what the community might think of your request. Also, you might explore adoption by a more experienced user to gain experience. Nominations remain posted for seven days from the time the nomination is posted on this page, during which time users give their opinions, ask questions, and make comments. At the end of that period, a bureaucrat will review the discussion to see whether there is a consensus for promotion.
- Bureaucrats may also use their discretion to close nominations early, if a promotion is unlikely and they see no further benefit in leaving the application open. Only bureaucrats may close a nomination as a definitive promotion, but any user in good standing can close a request that has no chance of passing; please don't close any requests that you have taken part in. In the case of vandalism, improper formatting or a declined or withdrawn nomination, non-bureaucrats may also de-list a nomination, but they should make sure they leave a note with the candidate, and if necessary add the request to the unsuccessful requests.
- In exceptional circumstances, bureaucrats extend RfAs beyond seven days or restart the nomination so as to make consensus clearer. If your nomination fails, please wait a reasonable period of time before renominating yourself or accepting another nomination. Some candidates have tried again and succeeded within a month, but many editors prefer several months before reapplying.
- Expressing opinions
- Any Wikipedian with an account is welcome to comment in the Support, Oppose, and Neutral sections. The candidate may respond to the comments of others. Certain comments may be discounted if there are suspicions of fraud; these may be the contributions of very new editors, sockpuppets, and meatpuppets. Please explain your opinion by including a short explanation of your reasoning. Your input will carry more weight if it is accompanied by supporting evidence.
- To add a comment, click the "Voice your opinion" link for the relevant candidate. Any Wikipedians, including users who do not have an account and/or are not logged in ("anons"), are invited to participate in the comments section and ask questions. Always be respectful towards others in your comments. You may wish to review arguments to avoid in adminship discussions.
Nominations must be accepted by the user in question. If you wish to nominate a user, contact them first before making the nomination page. If they accept, create the nomination and ask them to sign their acceptance. To nominate either yourself or another user for adminship, follow the instructions on this page. The nomination may be considered "malformed" and removed if you do not follow these instructions or transclude the request properly.