| name =
| image =
| image_size =
| caption =
| location =
| latitude =
| longitude =
| coordinates =
| elevation =
| type =
| height =
| width =
| height_longest =
| average_width =
| number_drops =
| average_flow =
| watercourse =
| world_rank =
| footnotes =
Please note that all fields are optional except name.
- name - Official name of waterfall
- image - Filename of picture of waterfall (no need for "Image:")
- image_size - Width of image in pixels (defaults to 275)
- location - Where the waterfall is
- type - The waterfall entry on Wikipedia lists the various types of waterfalls.
- height in feet and meters. For the United States, use feet first. For other countries, list meters first.
- height_longest in feet and meters. For the United States, use feet first. For other countries, list meters first.
- average_flow (if known) in US gallons-per-minute (USgal/min) and liters-per-minute (L/min). For the United States, use US/gal/min first. For other countries, use L/min first.
- watercourse - river or stream that waterfall interrupts
- world_rank - world height ranking, (using the rank-by-height list at world-waterfalls.com).
Use a latitude & longitude pair OR
enter coordinates using